Menopause.. Grrr

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
p.penn

Re: Menopause.. Grrr

Post by p.penn »

Like Mrs Fuzzywig, I cannot think of the names for things! So stupid. I always remember my mum saying she had some delicious little yellow bits for her tea. I thought she was losing it but understand perfectly now! :oops:
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
hippychick
Learner Laner

Post by hippychick »

Me again glad there is not just me thats got the old memmory loss ! prime example been to have my silver bits covered up at the hairdressers talking to the girl totaly lost couldnty remmemeber what I was on about. )hlp> Turns out i was going on about my chickens I got last week :oops: How very dare I Corinne (I think) )ch(
Mrs Fuzzywig
Longlasting Laner

Post by Mrs Fuzzywig »

"Little yellow bits", I had to laugh, I presume she was talking about eggs, Helen? Seriously though the worst thing about forgetting things is the panic you feel when you come out of the supermarket and can't remember where you parked the car! :oops:
Carol

The trouble with having a really good sleep is, you're not awake to enjoy it!
teddymouse
Longlasting Laner

Post by teddymouse »

its when you forget the childrens names,and you go thought them all,incluing the cat and dogs names,its worrying.or you,re looking at an item,like a fork,and you just cannt think what it call.grrrrr.
angie
angie
why is it these days that common sense and common decency aren't that common?????
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

Not got quite that bad yet, but I must stop calling my 2 year old nephew by my dog's name else my sister is gonna get really peed off at me )hlp>
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

Mrs Fuzzywig wrote:"Little yellow bits", I had to laugh, I presume she was talking about eggs, Helen?

No, sweetcorn!! We all have eggs on the brain here don't we? :-D
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
madmum
Legendary Laner

Post by madmum »

Have a few years grace(god willing )t' )before i have to tackle the menopause yet,but what excuse can i use for my "littlle brain blipps"as my daughter refers to them :? Guess i shall have to be pre menopausal
If you always do what you always do ,you will always get what you have always got!
Babycakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Babycakes »

My mum is having CRAFT moments - when she Can't Remember A F***ing Thing (f+
Waiting to welcome Sunny Clucker to Northern Ireland!
madmum
Legendary Laner

Post by madmum »

Brill!,made me chuckle, thats what i shall have from now on :-D (f+ )j; )t'
If you always do what you always do ,you will always get what you have always got!
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

Oh Sara that sounds much more twee than a senior moment even - until you know what it stands for )t' :-D :-D
Babycakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Babycakes »

We liked it so much we named our pub quiz team Craft )t'
Waiting to welcome Sunny Clucker to Northern Ireland!
Julia
Longlasting Laner

Post by Julia »

One thing that stricks me from your posts TAZ is that you sound pretty desperate. If you are having panic attacks and really feel like it's all overwhelming you do talk to someone like your GP. You shouldn't have to go through mental hell just because it's "that time".

Your GP can rule out so many things like thyroid problems etc with just a simple blood test. And anxiety can be treated with other things than pills.
Free hens are happy hens. Chicken centreparcs now complete! The girls love it.
madmum
Legendary Laner

Post by madmum »

Great {mr.angry} I have just returned from the GP who has confirmed what i had been thinking for a few weeks now that i was entering the pre-menopausal phase of my life(am 45) I did not know that this stage can last between 4 to 7 years before you enter the menopause for real( )c( {cry} )I have been suffering from joint pains for a few weeks now and he said that along with the sleep disturbances and mood swings( )de: ),which i had put down to being tired all the time,were deffo symptoms of the peri-menopausal stage {cry} )I could experience these symptoms in varying degrees untill i enter the menopause proper in my 50's {cry} {cry} I did not know that nausea(also on my list of symptoms)and joint pains were part of the joy to come )t' .BRING IT ON )hlp>
Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

I just read madmum's post and had a look around on Google - I found this list of 35 syptoms, I think I may be "on the turn" judging by how many I said yes to!
I was pleased to see the heart irregularity on the list, I was starting to think there was something seriously wrong with me.
))sun
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
Bollybarb
Legendary Laner

Post by Bollybarb »

Do you have palpatations in the middle of the night along with the hots?
I do...... :oops:
I have chickens Blaze, Star and Comet, who have met Sunny Clucker in Cheshire :-)
I'm training to be a midwife!!!!!