Coaster crazy

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Coaster crazy

Post by Meanqueen »

I love riding roller coasters. My last boyfriend was a member of the Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain, we went on the club trips, as well as our own visits to theme parks. We went to the USA with the club and did 17 theme parks in 15 days, crazy. My favourite was Millennium Force at Cedar Point in Ohio, then it was the tallest coaster in the world at 320 feet, I rode it 10 times without getting off. I only made 9 times on Raptor though, I was nearly sick.
We went to Orlando and did all the Disney parks. The next year we did Los Angeles and Las Vegas. The Stratosphere Tower at Vegas was brilliant. We did a helicopter ride while we were there over the Grand Canyon, amazing. We did theme parks in Germany, and all the parks in England. My favourite is Alton Towers, the newest ride is Rita Queen of Speed, it shoots off like a bullet, awesome.
He is now an ex boyfriend, I was dumped for a younger model, so if anyone out there fancies joining me on some coaster trips let me know.
Ilona
)c(
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

If I could afford it, it would be a Coaster trip without the Coasters!!
I did one in Blackpool about 20 years ago and Dreamland Margate, but neither anywhere near the stomach turning one's you've been on!

My Mother at about 72 73 went on the Spacecraft one in Disneyland. Don't know the name, but it drops?

The one I really admire is the one on top of a skyscraper which sends you at great speed upwards. Again, don't know what it's called.

Sounds a good Holiday though. Sort of Trekky for Coasters!
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome