Rag Rabbits..

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
Willow
Legendary Laner

Re: Rag Rabbits..

Post by Willow »

Thank you so much Sue but I've just had a look and have found a pattern )t'

I'll see if I can make one worth raffling & maybe Taz or Bluebelle could arrange it for 'Fresh Start for Hens'??
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein
madmum
Legendary Laner

Post by madmum »

Willow,Do you remember the dolls that you used to get with two outfits which showed when you turned her upside down?(I know what i mean :oops: )Something like that with a "rags to riches"" Cinderella" type theme would be sweet .Maybe a bit complicated though?I have my thinking cap on :? !
If you always do what you always do ,you will always get what you have always got!
bluebell
Legendary Laner

Post by bluebell »

Hi Tina -

THAT would be a lovely idea. I love the rag rabbits they are beautiful and I really like the chicken as well.

OOooh, I wish I was clever enough to make them.
http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Helping to give ex-battery hens a fresh start!

http://thevintagebelles.blogspot.co.uk/
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

madmum wrote:Willow,Do you remember the dolls that you used to get with two outfits which showed when you turned her upside down?(I know what i mean :oops: )Something like that with a "rags to riches"" Cinderella" type theme would be sweet .Maybe a bit complicated though?I have my thinking cap on :? !

Mmmm good idea but itcould be a touch difficult to balance her on 'either' head :-D perhaps two hand in hand, one before & one 'after' ?
I'm going to dig through my big 'bits of material' bag to see what I've got x
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein
madmum
Legendary Laner

Post by madmum »

From what i remember they rest on their dresses like the things that sit over loo rolls :oops: yike*
If you always do what you always do ,you will always get what you have always got!
cluckymama
Lively Laner

Post by cluckymama »

Hi, Willow, I love the rabbits and chickens too little brown hen! I'd buy one at a craft fair! x )t'
Emilie x
Panteg Produce
Legendary Laner

Post by Panteg Produce »

)t'
Live a simple life and be happy , Rich.
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

I've been rooting out the toys in the loft for grandson, and found a Red Riding Hood, The othe end is Granny, and if you take off Grannie's mob cap and turn her round, it's the wolf wearing grannie's dress
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

Willow they are absolutely lovely and fab gifts :-D
madmum
Legendary Laner

Post by madmum »

Mo, thats what i mean!!!!! )c(
debs123
Lively Laner

Post by debs123 »

They are absolutely gorgeous, as are the chickens. I for one would love to buy one.
Debs
x
Hester
Lively Laner

Post by Hester »

Wow these a beautiful. I'd love one of each. )t'
I'm a Mum to 4 grown up 'kids!' and a Nana to two beautiful boys, with a granddaughter on the way come Christmas. I have 4 cats, Lucy, Sophie, Cairo and Tom. And my 3 chickens, Henrietta, Hyacinth and Jemima.
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

Aww thanks, but they're such a pain in the bum to make (maybe its just me being fussy) that making them for 'sale' really isnt an option - but - If you're interested I can pm you the info on the little book that the patterns (easy peasey to follow) come from... >mmm< the book also has patterns for the chickens and geese..

I've now got to make an extra special wedding wabbit bride and groom for my son and future daughter in law, she'd like them as decorations for the wedding cake table..

Albert Einstein
Hester
Lively Laner

Post by Hester »

Oh yes please Willow I'd love the info. I like sewing. Thank you.
I'm about to post some pics of quilts I made for my grandsons, in the quilt section.
I'm a Mum to 4 grown up 'kids!' and a Nana to two beautiful boys, with a granddaughter on the way come Christmas. I have 4 cats, Lucy, Sophie, Cairo and Tom. And my 3 chickens, Henrietta, Hyacinth and Jemima.
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

Hester wrote:Oh yes please Willow I'd love the info. I like sewing. Thank you.
I'm about to post some pics of quilts I made for my grandsons, in the quilt section.

I look forward to seeing them, )t' ..
ps - I've pm'd you

Albert Einstein