Start of the new football season

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Re: Start of the new football season

Post by Benny&Co »

{rofwl}

Even though I quite like Michael Owen (despite him going to play for THEM!), I do think we'll be going backwards if we take him back {warn}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

A draw for us yesterday *rolls eyes*
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

A very emotional tribute at the start of our game on Sunday {cry}

Then that stupid ref - honestly, he needs to get his eyes tested big time!!!!!! )de:
Bev x

jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

It certainly was very emotional Bev. Someone on my Facebook summed up the match with the comment "Nice to see Man U playing their veterans - Scholes, Giggs, Halsey" {rofwl}
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
Oheckitseck

Post by Oheckitseck »

Yes Jemma & Bev have to agree that Ref should have got the Man Of The Match award for ruining a good game.

Was quite emotional on Sunday {cry}

I know Liverpool aren't winning their games but I can accept writing of this season as Work in Progress because the way they are playing and passing the ball about the field just now is (for me) an absolute joy to watch. We will get there and I am really starting to warm to Brendan Rogers and his style of football. As for the lack of striking options ..I am not worried as that will get sorted come January and by that time Brendan Rogers will have the team playing really well. I hear on the grapevine that there is a young Scouser lad who plays for Saint Spoons team and he would be delighted to go back home to his roots )t'

Eck YNWA
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Jemberelli wrote:It certainly was very emotional Bev. Someone on my Facebook summed up the match with the comment "Nice to see Man U playing their veterans - Scholes, Giggs, Halsey" {rofwl}

{rofwl} very good Jembi!

Honestly I seriously think that Ref is a manky )de:
Bev x