bits and bobs I have been doing for last few months

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Re: bits and bobs I have been doing for last few months

Post by MissEllie »

mrs boodles wrote:Thank you Miss Ellie, I want to have a go at making material kindle covers, I have made one but pattern sizes they gave too big so needs a bit of re measuring and trying again.

That'll be interesting. I bought a cover for my mum last Christmas and couldn't believe the price of them in the shops!!
Looking forward to hearing how you get on
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
s33xpt
Lively Laner

Post by s33xpt »

mrs boodles wrote:Thank you Miss Ellie, I want to have a go at making material kindle covers, I have made one but pattern sizes they gave too big so needs a bit of re measuring and trying again.

Mrs Boodles, you are way too clever...

Have been looking for a mobile phone cover with chickens on and as hard to find as chickens teeth {rofwl} , maybe you should make some of those as you have chicken material...
sharing my home with Kasa the Kelpie Dog, Trouble & Chaos the cats, 8 ex batts and an ever suffering animal suffocated OH
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

I missed this thread, Mrs Boodles you have made some beautiful stuff. Another talented lady with original ideas :-D Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx