Christmas with homemade and frugal gifts

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
sarabee
Legendary Laner

Re: Christmas with homemade and frugal gifts

Post by sarabee »

manda wrote:So is he ......he finishes for the summer holidays soon though...19th December to 4th February !!!!

'Summer holidays' sounds so strange when it's cold and damp here
Sara

"Harm no living thing"

Brilliant hubbie, 2 great teenagers, Sasha the elderly dog and Fin, the evil but loveable cat! 3 chickens; Dottie, Gaia, and Buttercup
Night night Rhoda xx
manda

Post by manda »

It is strange ...pretty warm at the moment ... it's 8.30pm and it's still 20 degrees here...the nights are getting lighter which is always a pity as you can't see the christmas fairy lights till so much later :?
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
mrswadders
Learner Laner

Post by mrswadders »

Hi,
the quilts and hampers I made for chiristmas went down really well, was hoping to post some pics but can't seem to manage it, anyone got any ideas?

cheers

Mrs W
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

The truffles and millionaire shortbreads I made went down very well. The cello bags I bought from a £ shop really made the goodies look great.
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

I have only spotted this fabulous thread today. What a massive amount of talent on the Lane. Manda, I love your decorations, what lovely colours. Perchy, are your brooches crocheted?
perchy

Post by perchy »

Spreckly wrote:I have only spotted this fabulous thread today. What a massive amount of talent on the Lane. Manda, I love your decorations, what lovely colours. Perchy, are your brooches crocheted?

)wav(

Yes they are, very easy )t'