The Bloke from the Cattle Market

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Re: The Bloke from the Cattle Market

Post by mrs boodles »

Angela, that is another beautiful picture, your skills just blow me away,fantastic .
HensAloud
Legendary Laner

Post by HensAloud »

I took him in a bag today, the portrait that is ! and he wasn't flipping well there ! Someone who knows him gave me his number, so I contacted him and he's coming along next week.
Angela
Usually Barking Up the Wrong Tree
manda

Post by manda »

I was looking at the post about your dog painting and thought about this one.....have you seen him yet? If so what did he think?
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
HensAloud
Legendary Laner

Post by HensAloud »

manda wrote:I was looking at the post about your dog painting and thought about this one.....have you seen him yet? If so what did he think?

I have been in touch with him and he's very much a fair weather person, last week too much fog and frost, he may well be there today, but as in his appearance he's somewhat eccentric ! I'll let you know. Thanks for asking Manda.
Angela
wendy

Post by wendy »

Thanks for bumping this up Manda.
Somehow I missed it.
That is really good. Wish I could draw a straight line, let alone a portrait :?
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
LisaB

Post by LisaB »

Awww I love these two as well (of course!). So so wonderful!
paddy graham
Legendary Laner

Post by paddy graham »

Many years ago,I used to drink in the Pen and Parchment down by the bridge and we used to get a bloke come in that somehow your picture reminds me of,would his first name be Ken?
When Irish eyes are smiling,they are usually up to mischief.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Wow again Angela :-D

What truly awesome pictures of both the chappy and the cow too - absolutely brilliant, what a very talented lady you are :-D :-D :-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
HensAloud
Legendary Laner

Post by HensAloud »

paddy graham wrote:Many years ago,I used to drink in the Pen and Parchment down by the bridge and we used to get a bloke come in that somehow your picture reminds me of,would his first name be Ken?

No he's Dave there can't be anyone quite like him can there ? {rofwl}
He was there today and he bought it for his wife for Christmas.
Angela
manda

Post by manda »

OMG OMG OMG...isn't he just gorgeous...your picture did him proud!!!
Aww I'm so glad he liked it...well done you :-D )t'
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

That's great he's taking it home, what a striking man, I can see why he appealed to you )t'
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Seeing it beside him makes you realise just how good the likeness is, and i thought it was great before but wow Angela thats some talent youv got )app( )app( Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HappyBob
Legendary Laner

Post by HappyBob »

Wow I,ve just caught this thread. What a fantastic talent you have Angela, the portrait is fantastic you caught him very well, and your 2nd picture of the cow is also brilliant. Its one of the things I wish I could do, I bought some water color paints, brushes etc around ten years ago to have a go but after a couple of rubbish attempts decided that an artist I aint never going to be :-D
Dont ever grow up, its a trap
HensAloud
Legendary Laner

Post by HensAloud »

HappyBob wrote:Wow I,ve just caught this thread. What a fantastic talent you have Angela, the portrait is fantastic you caught him very well, and your 2nd picture of the cow is also brilliant. Its one of the things I wish I could do, I bought some water color paints, brushes etc around ten years ago to have a go but after a couple of rubbish attempts decided that an artist I aint never going to be :-D

Don't give up, you have tried with one of the most difficult mediums though, in my opinion, give good old pencils a whirl )t'
Angela
HappyBob
Legendary Laner

Post by HappyBob »

HensAloud wrote:
HappyBob wrote:Wow I,ve just caught this thread. What a fantastic talent you have Angela, the portrait is fantastic you caught him very well, and your 2nd picture of the cow is also brilliant. Its one of the things I wish I could do, I bought some water color paints, brushes etc around ten years ago to have a go but after a couple of rubbish attempts decided that an artist I aint never going to be :-D

Don't give up, you have tried with one of the most difficult mediums though, in my opinion, give good old pencils a whirl )t'

You know Angela I may just do that )t' , as with a lot of things that I do, I may never be the best. But I do enjoy all the things I do hobby wise, and I suppose thats the real reason for it all. Again a great talent you have. )t'
Dont ever grow up, its a trap