Well Saints alive !!

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Well Saints alive !!

Post by Richard »

Daughter Vicky, son-in-law Cyril, Grandkids Thomas, Emily, son Leo, brother Mark and me are all going to St. Mary's on Sat 9th. Feb to watch Southampton v Manchester City.

For a big Premiership game the prices at St.Mary's aren't bad compared to some; Adult = £38, Under 17 = £21, Under 11 = £12. If it were 9th.March I'd get in for £32 as an OAP) :-D

My brother is a season ticket holder at Crawley Town FC., not really a Saints fan but did go to watch them draw at Chelsea a couple of weeks ago.

It'll be my first Premiership game for 7 years (v Newcastle). Sure to see goals, not necessarily in the Man City net, but who knows !!
But big day out and a rare family one, looking forward to it.

Richard .ang.
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
HappyBob
Legendary Laner

Re: Well Saints alive !!

Post by HappyBob »

Sounds a grand day out Richard and I agree the ticket prices are quite good for the catagory of the game (I actually disapprove of cat games but its the norm at most clubs now) Be interesting how your new manager deals with the game, if he did pull off a win it would help pave the way to accepting the new manager a lot quicker after the Adkins scenario. Enjoy the day, game and a lovely day out with your family Richard. I wouldnt mind a sneaky tenner on Saints but then again maybe not with frugal Feb just around the corner )t'
Dont ever grow up, its a trap
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Re: Well Saints alive !!

Post by Richard »

I'm paying for my ticket out the loose change I've been collecting. I usually use it every Ch****mas when we have the Big family Pub Meal, but that was cancelled this year so I kept it for another 'extra'.

This is it! I'd reckon on over £40 in the pot, so one of my Frugal Feb efforts can be to start saving my loose change again!!

I'd take a 2 - 2 draw now !!

)t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome