The Ireland prop Cian Healy

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
fishpond
Legendary Laner

The Ireland prop Cian Healy

Post by fishpond »

If I had my way, Ireland prop Cian Healy would be banned from playing rugby for his lifetime.
There can be no justification for doing what he did.
No problem can withstand the power of continuous thought.
saint-spoon

Re: The Ireland prop Cian Healy

Post by saint-spoon »

Not sure that I agree with a life ban for one heated moment of violent behaviour but if the individual does it a second or third time then yes. I think the game of football would be so much better off if it had this post-match punishment for cheating, might stop some of the players being so quick to fling themselves to the floor… but that is another thread. I have no Doubt that Mr Healy will be found guilty, it was clear as day on the telly.
Bah Humbug
manda

Post by manda »

I am in no way supporting Cian Healy because I think anything like that is unacceptable but then he has also been victim of stamping as well ...he was stamped on the face..also deliberate.

I think they you should have match bans and BIG fines and then if it's repeated...well that's a different story.
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
paddy graham
Legendary Laner

Post by paddy graham »

fishpond wrote:If I had my way, Ireland prop Cian Healy would be banned from playing rugby for his lifetime.
There can be no justification for doing what he did.

I agree,but as SS said,for a second offence of the same.That type of thing deserves to be got rid of I dont care who the player is.Saying that,what happened to the All Black player that upended O,Driscoll that time,I forget now.He deserved a life ban.
We could go on all day about this,eg.what about Wales playing with two balls two years ago that cost Ireland the Triple Crown,not in the same vein I know but still cheating.Healy should be banned.
When Irish eyes are smiling,they are usually up to mischief.