My home music/recording studio

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
HensAloud
Legendary Laner

Re: My home music/recording studio

Post by HensAloud »

billnorfolk wrote:Naa would have to give that a miss,only play for my own entertainement nowdays ,over 25years since i played to entertain anyone else bit to old now to start again.I think your washboard was terific Angela and i think you can go along way Austrailia is nice this time of the year {rofwl} .
Looks like i may need to invest in another laptop seems mine has finally gone to the happy hunting ground }hairout{ .
Certainly not how i pictured you bob ,i can see how you handle all the work now )t'

Bill, you can't pull out now, we needs yer )t' when Simon sights us up you can get a state of the art laptop. I don't fancy Australia much would Cambodia do? {rofwl}
Angela
Usually Barking Up the Wrong Tree
HappyBob
Legendary Laner

Post by HappyBob »

Not too mention all them groupies and mad parties every night.... {rofwl}
Dont ever grow up, its a trap
HensAloud
Legendary Laner

Post by HensAloud »

HappyBob wrote:Not too mention all them groupies and mad parties every night.... {rofwl}

I'm not sure "groupies" are my thing , but that might entice Bill ! {rofwl} but I'm in for the partying so long as they don't go past my bed time of 10.30 {rofwl}
Angela
Usually Barking Up the Wrong Tree
HappyBob
Legendary Laner

Post by HappyBob »

HensAloud wrote:
HappyBob wrote:Not too mention all them groupies and mad parties every night....

HensAloud wrote:I'm not sure "groupies" are my thing , but that might entice Bill ! {rofwl} but I'm in for the partying so long as they don't go past my bed time of 10.30 {rofwl}

WOW!!!! You party till 10.30pm, you should change your user name to "WildHensAloud" {rofwl} {rofwl} 9pm and I,m al done in these days :-D
Dont ever grow up, its a trap