BBC selling Formula 1 - BBC Sport ????

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

BBC selling Formula 1 - BBC Sport ????

Post by Richard »

I read the BBC are selling the remainder of their F1 Contract to the Channel 4.

Out National 'Pride' ??

No Cricket - No live Football (other than FA Cup) - No Horse Racing (not bothered myself) No Formula 1 !!

Fair enough we get Rugby, our third national sport and a bit of Athletics on the BBC.

I feel sorry for those Pensioners who like their sport but can't afford £60 plus a month to be entertained in their senior years if they haven't good health (and who either can't afford or have the tech knowledge to have internet).

I'm in a challenging mood today !!

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: BBC selling Formula 1 - BBC Sport ????

Post by sandy »

yike* yike* yike* Ads again between races! Will they sign up Suzy and DC? Why dont the BBC just sell C4 Eastenders }hairout{
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: BBC selling Formula 1 - BBC Sport ????

Post by sandy »

So Richard how do you think C4 did? My only gripe was the loud clangin music between segments but apart from that whoopee DC is on board and nice to see Mark Webber )t' The intervals didn't matter as it was highlights, promised no ads in live races thank goodness. What a race, apart from the nasty accident, cannot believe Alonso was not injured testiment to safety I suppose, I love the fact Sainz and Verstappen fighting like mad for points in the first race. Lets hope all the following races are as good.
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/