I write and record!

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
musicdaz73
Lively Laner

I write and record!

Post by musicdaz73 »

Yes i do,i write songs and record them in my cellar on a genius little machine called the Zoom mrs 1266!
any one need any tips on recording or guitars,drums etc let me know,i love to chat about it!
thanks

heres a link to my songs

http://www.myspace.com/claxtonmusic
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Hi Daz, I would love to be a singer, but I have left it too late, my cats sing along with me. :-D How are you getting on with your move, did you get that cottage in the Derbyshire countryside as you mentioned in August, just wondered if you have an update, I see you are brewing, have you got your chickens yet?

Ilona
(f+
musicdaz73
Lively Laner

Hey

Post by musicdaz73 »

Ha ha,im sure your not that bad,the move went really well,we are just renting at the moment with the hope to buy,its a lovely little cottage down the lane,excuse the pun lol!! surrounded by fields and wildlife,just heaven,then 3 weeks ago i was made redundant like thousands of others.i hope something turns up soon.
thanks
Darren
[/img]
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Me also Darren, lost my job due to the Beee-n-Quuuuu depot closing, it's dire out there at the moment, but keep trying. Hope you can make something of your music talents, is there any music forums out there, I've never looked? Do you get 'The Stage', I think it's on line, it is, I've just looked. Now is a good time to start practising frugal living, it's amazing how cheaply you can live.

Ilona
ma larkin
Legendary Laner

Post by ma larkin »

Hi Darren,

Just having a little listen to your songs. They are FAB! Well done you! 'Anywhere at all' is my favourite so far.

Do you do play many gigs? Local Pubs? Glastonbury?!?

Sorry you lost your job. Things are rather tough for alot of people at the moment. I know :shock:
EVERYONE!! Have a listen to Darren's music!! (f+
musicdaz73
Lively Laner

thankyou

Post by musicdaz73 »

thats really kind,no im a solo musician,just writing songs and seeing what reaction i get,its pretty much 99% good.
but when i get that big record deal then maybe!!
thanks again
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Yeap, I looked at the site a few month's back and a talent indeed.

Hope you don't mind me suggesting, but is there any Pub Work or other ?
Sometimes Weddings just enjoy a solo singer between the Disco stuff.

Keep at it and welcome back. Good to see you. I really hope your aspirations and dreams come to fruition.

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
musicdaz73
Lively Laner

thankyou again

Post by musicdaz73 »

Thanks Mr R thats very kind of you,well i used to play in bands years ago,i might well look into doing some solo gigs on the acoustic guitar in the future!
cheers
Darren
Daryl
Lively Laner

Post by Daryl »

Hi Daz, just listened to your tracks and they are brilliant. Hope things are going better now for you workwise.
New to chicken keeping so please be patient with me!