Electric Bike

Discussion on living for a better and more responsible future
mellonia
Longlasting Laner

Re: Electric Bike

Post by mellonia »

I know what your saying about when the weather is bad, as i did walk a couple of times last year, but it is heartening to know that people in cars find it hard when the weather is bad traffic grinds to a halt, everyone is late for work, I know its going to be hard. I have always had a struggle working and getting there apart from the last 5 years where i have worked in two schools walking distance, that was nice being so close. When I worked at the hospital I used to take the kids to school and run back to the bus stop waiting for buses already chewed after getting the kids sorted, now i just go to work my kids go to school themselves, I am getting my life back and I love it.

regards

Mellonia

Still going to take driving lessons, though I don't want to miss out, plus the school I am going to is moving 10miles away from me in 2 years so I have to drive.
money talks but all mine ever says is goodbye
pugmum
Lively Laner

Post by pugmum »

Were i live there is a steep walk back up the hill from town and i often see a neighbour of mine using the electric function on his bike to get back up the hill, so i think they are probably a boon if you live in a hilly area.
Julie x
pugmum
Lively Laner

Post by pugmum »

BTW-passing your test 1st time isnt the preserve of the young-my friend who is the same age as me (48) passed her test 1st time just a couple of weeks ago. Mind you, she had been having 1 or 2 lessons per week, most weeks, for the previous year. So it can be done-so you go girl!
In the meantime, have fun with your new toy... )t'