missing the point

Discussion on living for a better and more responsible future
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

missing the point

Post by Annie »

Today was ECO day at school and the kids were litter picking,weeding planting amongst other things.
The teacher in charge of this area of subject is a young man ,who I helped for a year with the gardening club but didnt like him pulling rank on me so :b( . I once said to someone that he didnt know a Pansy from a potato and was met by fits of laughter and the reply of oh yes he does ( I will leave you to come to your own conclusion there cos I dont want to be done for libel).
Anyway the brilliant idea this year is to give every child a sunflower seed in a pot of compost to take home and grow . Whats wrong with that ................ they had used peat pots ! Dont think the school had got to the page about the ever diminishing peat bogs and the effects on flora and fauna .
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
Panteg Produce
Legendary Laner

Re: missing the point

Post by Panteg Produce »

He is just paying lip service to the subject and not at all interested really !

}hairout{
Live a simple life and be happy , Rich.
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

What a shame when you can make newspaper ones. So much more fun for the kids too.
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Lillia
Legendary Laner

Post by Lillia »

Panteg Produce wrote:He is just paying lip service to the subject and not at all interested really !

}hairout{

Yep, exactly~ :?