green lifestyles ~eco living~im looking for peeps

Discussion on living for a better and more responsible future
nikki
Learner Laner

green lifestyles ~eco living~im looking for peeps

Post by nikki »

Hello
first can i just say what a cool site, think its going to go from strength to strength so well done to the creators moderators etc.

I am looking for help really~ i am a photographer with a degree in sustainable living. I have been given a breif by my partner who is a very thoughtful nottingham based photographer. Iam to locate people who live a green lifestyle , who kind of attempt at sustainable living. I have found the hockrton house project on one scale but i was looking for something else perhaps more diverse or simpler~ does anyone know of , have heard of any eco living people houses in the notss east midlands area?? it would be cool if you could message me back with any suggestions at all...the aim is to research , dicumeant photograph and hopefully publish into a book.Thankyou so much :) {hug}
Stig
Lively Laner

Re: green lifestyles ~eco living~im looking for peeps

Post by Stig »

Hi Nikki,
a degree in sustainable living! Sounds intriguing! What do you get to study?
nikki
Learner Laner

Post by nikki »

Hello stig
Its bout eco efficency sustainable consumption acheiving behavioural change dematerialiisation I have a Bsc - its a great subject I have only mentioned a few aaims ther is so mmuch more- do you know of anyone living a eco lifestyle?
Stig
Lively Laner

Post by Stig »

Errr.... no, sorry I don't. (I was just interested in finding a degree course that might motivate my teenage son towards going to Uni!)

Mid-wales is surely the epicentre of all things eco. I'd suggest getting in touch with the Alternative Technology centre near Machynlleth. It is likely they'll have contacts in the East Midlands.

Best of luck, and please let us see some of your pics once they're taken!
perchy

Post by perchy »

Nic's photo's are brilliant, I have suggested she gets on the photography thread )t'