Green Washing and Personal Care

Discussion on living for a better and more responsible future
Lillia
Legendary Laner

Re: Green Washing and Personal Care

Post by Lillia »

The less chemicals you put on your body, the better. That stuff does seep into your bloodstream and cells. )scare(
Sue99
Learner Laner

Post by Sue99 »

Lillia wrote:The less chemicals you put on your body, the better. That stuff does seep into your bloodstream and cells. )scare(

Apparently our skin absorbs 60% of what we put on it - a much higher percentage that I realised....

I use a range of products for washing and personal care [Edited by moderator to remove advertising]

I use soapnuts for my own clothes - hubby prefers powder {hug}. It's good to see more products coming onto the market that are more natural and better for our health.
It's never too late to begin.....
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Americanlady
Lively Laner

Post by Americanlady »

I've heard that Johnson's Baby Shampoo is very good for a lot of reasons. Haven't bought any yet so don't know about the cost.
dizzybint
Learner Laner

Post by dizzybint »

hello all Im new to the site.... I have MCS and environmental illness so have to use unperfumed products at all times.. I use ,
Simple Shampoo
Simple Soap
Simple Handwash
Simple deoderant
Simple baby wipes for the kitchen, fridge, etc or cheaper equivalent in supermarkets now.
Surecare washing powder or liquid
Surecare washing up liquid.