BT SCAM

Discussion on living for a better and more responsible future
Maggie1

BT SCAM

Post by Maggie1 »

I RECEIVED THIS, THIS AFTERNOON COMPLETE WITH BT LOGO. YOU BE CAREFUL OUT THERE

Due to the congestion in all BTinternet users and removal of all unused BTinternet Accounts,

BTinternet would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after clicking the reply button,

* Username: .......................... ..........................
* Password: ................................ ..........................
* Date of Birth: ............................. ..........................
* Country Or Territory: ................ ..........................

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!!: Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after two days of receiving this warning stands the risk of losing his or her account permanently.
Orfy
Legendary Laner

Re: BT SCAM

Post by Orfy »

Phishing must be big business.

The co-op bank emailed my and wanted me to confirm the large payment paid into my account was not fraud. I just had to send my bank details and answer security details. They say they do this for all payment of over £50,000

I'm not sure when the co-op started using hotmail!

I think I shan't bother. :)
Allotment http://taylorsplot.blogspot.com/
Orfy Blog (Food'n'Stuff) http://orfy.blogspot.com/
1xMaran 1xRIR 6xWarrens 2xMuts
gromit
Lively Laner

Re: BT SCAM

Post by gromit »

We all find it relatively easy to filter out phishing and philth in our emails so why can't the e mail providers, if only to save the energy wasted in moving this garbage round cyber space, plus sorting the constant scourge of compromising our contact lists and further spreading the garbage about.

just a thought.....or are they making money out of it )gr:
How did I ever find the time to go to work