No rain forecash washing like crazy

Discussion on living for a better and more responsible future
manda

Re: No rain forecash washing like crazy

Post by manda »

yike* {rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl}
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 4 dogs, 6 cats, a cow, a few sheep, Angora Goats and ???? chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
LittleBrownFrog
Legendary Laner

Post by LittleBrownFrog »

{rofwl}
"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder..." Thoreau.
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

I only do a wash on a good drying day. Only me here so I can wear my clothes a bit longer before they need washing. >fi< And I have enough clothes and towels and bedding to last six months before I need to do a wash. In fact I could save up all my winter washing and do it in the spring. +f+
Ilona
gromit
Lively Laner

Post by gromit »

Not a washing day today then! was out with the dogs earlier, sea is seriously rough, even the lifeboat crew didn't have their Sunday morning practice, and rain, well it's not that bad but with a gale behind it straight off the sea....nasty, still itl clean the beaches up a bit, another metre of cliff gone
How did I ever find the time to go to work
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

Can you tell it to stop raining, just over midCheshire and for just long enough to carry the new hens from the car to the hen house without the box disolving on the way.
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
gromit
Lively Laner

Post by gromit »

Mellonia I think rise hall is nearer you than me but I've never been so I don't know for sure, enjoyed the prog well enough though mind you thats because I'm down at Withernsea, Sunny Wid, but not today, Oh no! )wav(
How did I ever find the time to go to work
ChrisG
Legendary Laner

Post by ChrisG »

mellonia wrote:Hi

None today its awful raining heavily. Hey gromit living on the holderness coast are you near rise hall where sarah beany has a house, I watched restoration nightmare, and was fascinated by the hall. We were going to drive round there while all the leaves were off the trees to see if we could see it from the road.

Richard very impressed with the 36 towels, nice one.

mellonia

I've been in it! Rise Hall that is. I didnt know then that it was Sarah Beany's house and in any case, i had no idea who she was, so even if she had been home, I wouldnt have known her. Not too long ago, they had the house on the market. We were looking for a big place to run as B&B with weddings etc (just like they have done in fact) and conferences, with enough land to do some small holding activities. Rise Hall was quite the place - but it was a complete disaster. We couldnt go into the barn, because it was too unsafe; there were odd bits of buildings that had been added when it had been a school that needed knocking down (though the gym would have made a wonderful room for wedding breakfasts (just as they have done!) and a large part of the house was derelict - no plaster on the walls, water ingress through the roof, rotting window frames, no boards on the floor - it was a major, major renovation job and we decided it was just too much for us. In the end, she didnt sell it anyway and did what we had been planning on when we went to look at it.
Chris xx

34.If someone can’t accept you at your worst, they don’t deserve you at your best
mellonia
Longlasting Laner

Post by mellonia »

Hi

Thats really cool Ruth. How wonderful. I love the building now of course its been mostly done, but definitely needs to be a business to help pay for itself. I hope she does well with it, and the programme was fab, her children seemed as if they were having an idyllic childhood, with all that land, fabulous.

mellonia
money talks but all mine ever says is goodbye