Earth Hour Sat. 25th. March 2017

Discussion on living for a better and more responsible future
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Earth Hour Sat. 25th. March 2017

Post by Richard »

Hi

This Saturday 25th. is Earth Hour Day.

If anyone wishes to partake, I know some would do anyway, we must switch off our lights for one hour from 8.30pm.

Richard )t' )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
manda

Re: Earth Hour Sat. 25th. March 2017

Post by manda »

I'll be switching mine off your 8.30am my earth hour is a little before yours )grin2(
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 4 dogs, 6 cats, a cow, a few sheep, Angora Goats and ???? chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
manda

Post by manda »

Love Earth Hour...although we often sit with the lights off ...Image
and multi-coloured for Josh....

It's amazing how much light these little strings of lights put out.

I hope the pics show (given my recent ail in the dinosaurs in my garden thread I'm crossing my fingers!)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 4 dogs, 6 cats, a cow, a few sheep, Angora Goats and ???? chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

turning the lights off is easy in my house, I dont think my lot would even notice, I just wish we could have a "turn the computors & tv off hour"!
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant
manda

Post by manda »

LOL I must admit we often sit in the dark ...sometimes in the winter because NZ power supplies can fluctuate !! Mostly because we just like it.

Computers ...well not sure they will ever be completely switched off....our youngest wanted a sleepover but because he's been ill all week I don't want him passing it on to someone else ...so the answer was no...the two might as well be together though they're playing a game and talking on google hangouts at the same time LOL!! Least they're not jamming up the phone line I suppose :-D
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

I look pretty healthy in the dark :-D :-D

[center]Image[/center]

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

LOL, positively glowing, Richard.