Thankyou all for helping me take a stand.

Discussion on living for a better and more responsible future
Babycakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Babycakes »

nom nom nom - I had scrambled duck eggs with tomato and onion and a little cheese for lunch - they were soooooo good!!
Waiting to welcome Sunny Clucker to Northern Ireland!
lou
Legendary Laner

Post by lou »

p.penn wrote:
I was also looking at some called Willooooooow Farm - where they say the hens are slow grown and allowed to wander round a barn with windows. But I was very suspicious of that. What do you think?

Hiya, god many moons ago on here me and someone else looked into this, they are not free range as they are in a barn, but i think it leads you to belive its slighlty higher welfare - because they have windows and straw bales.
"Happiness is making the most of what you have."
yorkshire lass
Lively Laner

Post by yorkshire lass »

Well done )t' I noticed in ours Sainsburys they have
15 free range eggs for £2.00 :)
I am a rock chick!
bluebell
Legendary Laner

Post by bluebell »

lou wrote:
p.penn wrote:
I was also looking at some called Willooooooow Farm - where they say the hens are slow grown and allowed to wander round a barn with windows. But I was very suspicious of that. What do you think?

Hiya, god many moons ago on here me and someone else looked into this, they are not free range as they are in a barn, but i think it leads you to belive its slighlty higher welfare - because they have windows and straw bales.

When it says the hens are ALLOWED to wander round a barn with windows, would be nice to think it was on the outside rather than being held prisoner inside. :?
http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Helping to give ex-battery hens a fresh start!

http://thevintagebelles.blogspot.co.uk/