Home shopping survey

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
Russell
Lively Laner

Home shopping survey

Post by Russell »

For quite a while now we've used t.e.s.c.o for home deliveries. I've been trying to wean my wife off them for a while, but since her e-mails come to my laptop I've just done it for her.

They sent her an e-mail asking her to participate in an on-line survey. I did it, and used it to tell them that we wouldn't be shopping with them again. They have a panel for your comments, but then only allow you 500 characters to do it. So that's "tell us why you don't like us - in less than 500 words".

I sent this:-

I now despise what Tesco stands for, particularly after the Hugh FW and Jamie O series on TV.

I was shocked by your arrogance. Tesco’s comments were offensive compared to your peers. Your market share is driving so much animal cruelty. Tesco should be leading, yet it's quite obvious that you are at best following on this issue, and at worst actually prolonging a bad situation.

My £3000 per year will go to one of your competitors from now on. I hope that many others are also going to do the same.

Speckledhen
Lively Laner

Post by Speckledhen »

Way to go Russell )c(

Michele
In a perfect world every dog would have a home, and every home would have a dog - Anon.
morph
Longlasting Laner

Post by morph »

wooohoooo!!!!!!!!! )t'
Small steps lead to big changes
melons
Legendary Laner

Post by melons »

Oh Russell you are a star )t' I used to use them, but very quickly got fed up with their attitude, I've used their rivals since before xmas & have had no problems what so ever, exept where I ordered 5 nets of oranges instead of 5 individual oranges, the only down side is their over use of carrier bags, so I've got another letter going off about that, bags are another one of my bug bears )de: Also.... they are £5 delivery any day any time, when Mr T used to go up & up in price on popular days & times, not sure if they still are, but I don't care as it doesn't affect me )c(
Cheers
mel x
chucky egg
Longlasting Laner

Post by chucky egg »

Well done Ruussell, Nicely put!
I have found some eco friendly bags from a bespoke company. Their website is under construction at present but as soon as they are sorted I am going to add the link for those interested. I work for a "large" organistation so have ofrwarded their address and their Marketing Managers name. Hopefully the comapny will now look at updating their environmental footprint... :)
morph
Longlasting Laner

Post by morph »

You've just inspired me to write an email to Tesco again Russell, so thanks for that!!! :razz:
Small steps lead to big changes
wendy

Post by wendy »

Another well done Russell.
I very rarely go in a supermarket. But I can write and complain in the same vein.
Wendy
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Very good Russell.

Please don't post the reply !!!

Thanks, Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
seahorse
Legendary Laner

Post by seahorse »

Hooray for people power, well done that man (f+ . They need stopping in their tracks before they take over the world )hlp>
Looove chucks!
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Russell,

I didn't say you can't tell us the gist of it !!
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome