hens needing homes on the 30th june, kent area

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Diana got a lot less than expected. Also, one Farm pulled out.

She had already told many people of the 'pick-up day', but then had to phone them all back with bad news.

The reason she often doesn't answer the phone is because she spends almost the whole time in her garden tending to the poorly hens.

I understand the disappointments, but rest assured that Diana has a list and all in the right order !

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome

p.penn

Post by p.penn »

I got my 2 ex free range girls last week. They have the sweetest natures are very friendly and I love all the cuddles we are having. :-D

I was watching one of them yesterday trying to pull an extremely long worm out of a pile of earth and it really hit home that, had mine and all the other chooks, albeit free range, not been rescued, they would be in the pet food factory by now. :cry:

But hey - hopefully they will live out their lives in my back garden, being completely spoiled and loved to bits! )w(
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
lou
Legendary Laner

Post by lou »

Hi sorry my last post was ment to read 500 not 50! whoops :oops:
"Happiness is making the most of what you have."