slaughter houses

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
Mo
Legendary Laner

slaughter houses

Post by Mo »

Sign a petition against cruelty in slaughterhouses.

Here is part of an email from Compassion in World Farming

Call for CCTV in Slaughterhouses
Earlier this year, an investigation by Animal Aid revealed horrific cruelty to pigs at an Essex slaughterhouse, with workers seen punching and beating the animals, and even stubbing cigarettes out on the faces of pigs. Despite this blatant abuse, the Department for Food, Environment and Rural Affairs has refused to prosecute those involved as the footage was obtained without permission! Compassion believes that CCTV cameras should be installed in all slaughterhouses to eliminate appalling cruelty like this. We are supporting a petition calling on the Government to make CCTV mandatory in slaughterhouses – please add your voice today.

Unbelievable that people would act like that
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire

Tink
Longlasting Laner

Re: slaughter houses

Post by Tink »

OK Mo have signed this plus others. I have been aware for some time of this appalling issue in our slaughter houses. Two of the workers were sacked then went straight away to work another slaughter house.
We need to get it over to people that slaughter is not necessarily humane and to campaign for CCTV .
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

think i may have already signed this one but have done it again to be sure.My nephew works as a butcher for a large concern who only produce for one of the dearer supermakets.He considerd going into the killing section because the pay is very good but decided against it.So when you think about it these barbarians are getting well paid to abuse those poor beasts the evil b******s {mr.angry} Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

Done twice (one for Tony too) )t' )t'
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein