Lonely single Hen needs a companion- Birmingham

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
HettieFeather
Learner Laner

Lonely single Hen needs a companion- Birmingham

Post by HettieFeather »

Hi Everyone,
We had a pair of ex-battery hens, the last couple of 6, and one died yesterday, leaving a very sad lonely hen, Geraldine, who keeps calling and looking for her friend. Does anyone have a hen surplus to requirements to keep her company in the Birmingham/Walsall/Lichfield/Burton on Trent area please?
Thanks very much, happy to travel to get her a companion.
HettyFeather (Helen). x

jackian
Legendary Laner

Re: Lonely single Hen needs a companion- Birmingham

Post by jackian »

Oh I wish I did .. Good luck in your search.I know when onew of mine lost her friend she was so sad.
4 lovely girls~~ Clover, the oldie and top chick Bonnie second in command .new girls Bluebell and Blossom.
2 lovely new girls 19-01-2015~~ Chelsea and Ruby.
Eva , Florry , Poppy ,Annie and Rosie R.I.P
The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.” - unknown
anna21
Learner Laner

Post by anna21 »

Maisie is an only chicken as of today - she looks so lonely - but I didnt really want to carry on and get any more.
Unfortunately we are on the South Coast though my son is at Birmingham Uni. Might contact you again at start of next term!
Freckle
Lively Laner

Post by Freckle »

Hi,

i have five hens and a cockerel which i rescued yesterday, im looking to rehome them asap, im in Coventry which isnt too far from you, Your welcome to take your pick if your still looking for a companion.
Paul.
HettieFeather
Learner Laner

Post by HettieFeather »

Thanks so much for the replies, I have PM'ed you Paul re your kind offer, and thanks so much for thinking of us even though you are down south Anna, it is very kind of you and I hope Maisie gets a companion too,
Thanks for the kind replies,
Helen (HettieFeather, formerly Hattiecat but couldn't remember my old log details!)
Freckle
Lively Laner

Post by Freckle »

PM received and replied to Hettie )t'