LuckyHens Rescue Wigan - Ex Caged Hens/Battery Homes Needed

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
Luckyhensadmin
Lively Laner

LuckyHens Rescue Wigan - Ex Caged Hens/Battery Homes Needed

Post by Luckyhensadmin »

Hi All

We did a rescue last weekend and brought back approx 550 hens, GREAT NEWS ALL the hens were re-homed, and the farmer wasn't going to send the girls to slaughter till the weekend, so Alison (the boss!!!) rushed back on Wednesday and rescued another 100.. so if you have any room please let us know.. spread the word, we can then go get back and rescue more each time.. These Hens need all our help to have a chance of life..

please get intouch as soon as possible. min donation is £4 per hen, discounts are offered when many hens are wanted. visit our website to fill out one of our booking forms. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

:-D )t' :-D
[center]LuckyHens Rescue Wigan
01942 233375 / 07888730763[/center]
[center]http://luckyhensrescuewigan.weebly.com/[/center]

[center]http://www.facebook.com/groups/LuckyHenRescueWigan/[/center]

simoncook66
Learner Laner

Re: LuckyHens Rescue Wigan - Ex Caged Hens/Battery Homes Nee

Post by simoncook66 »

Hi, I live near Huddersfield, west yorks and are looking to re-home a couple of ex battery hens, we had 3 chickens but have just lost 2 - old age, so have a lonely buff orpington looking lost at the moment. Ideally we would like to find a supplier a little closer to home, do you know of anyone in the west yorkshire region who might be able to help.

Much appreciated for any help you can offer.

kind regards
Simon Cook
Linsi30
Lively Laner

Re: LuckyHens Rescue Wigan - Ex Caged Hens/Battery Homes Nee

Post by Linsi30 »

Hi Simon. I rescued mine from York with BHWT (British hen welfare trust). It maybe worth giving them a call. Good luck.