Cockerels

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
ashleybanfield
Learner Laner

Cockerels

Post by ashleybanfield »

Hello - my grandfather has hatched off his own chickens and amongst them are 4 cockerels. They are about 22 weeks old now and with 7 hens they are too much for them. My grandfather cant think of them being killed and wants me to find them a good home where they will be loved like he loves them.
One is a light sussex and large, one is a rhode/black rock cross and medium sized, one has markings like a pheasant and is very handsome and medium to large in size and the other is a rhode and medium to large sized. The eggs came from a reputable breeder in Norfolk and if you want to know the name of them please let me know - I don't want to advertise here :-)
The cockerels are currently live near Diss in Norfolk on a large property where they roam freely.

Please let me know if you would like to re-home these wonderful boys as soon as possible and of course they are free to the right home.

Ashley

manda

Re: Cockerels

Post by manda »

Hi Ashley ..sorry to hear your grandfather can't keep his boys..have you tried some of the cockerel pages on facebook as well ..spread the word a little wider?
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny