Home offered Kent/east Sussex

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
hannah
Lively Laner

Home offered Kent/east Sussex

Post by hannah »

We are down to one ex batt and so would like to stop her from getting lonely. Can take on one new friend, two at most. Any going spare?

aceface
Legendary Laner

Re: Home offered Kent/east Sussex

Post by aceface »

what a great decision hannah ,good luck in finding your little girl a home {hug}
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx
hannah
Lively Laner

Post by hannah »

well I'm trying to find her a friend first to join her here. will only re-home her elsewhere as a last resort!
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Hi Hannah,

I know of a person who has just got some ex-Free Range Chickens (I had four). I don't know if she has any left or not.

I've pm'd you the details.

The only thing I would say is that you maybe need to have two, they're usually better and easier with three rather than two.

Richard )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

aceface wrote:what a great decision hannah ,good luck in finding your little girl a home {hug}

hannah my mistake i meant good luck in finding her a freind {hug} :oops: apologies
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx
smam
Lively Laner

Post by smam »

Hi hannah

I dont know whereabouts in Kent you are but there is a fantastic animal rescue in Crockenhill (swabley area) that has about 100 chooks ex bats and the like. you can find them on facebook under second chance animal rescue. I have never been there but my friends have done some work for them after they had an arson attack last year where they had dogs stolen, hamsters killed and the coop set alight. He might be able to find your lady a new friend x
Mummy to Ella and Dylan
Slave to: two cats Miaow and Cola, the buns Millie and Mollie and my special chooks Doris and Daphne,Dave and Katy Perry,Ethel and Mabel and our two newbies Ginger and Misty oh and the hammy Rhino