Hens for good homes in Kent

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Hens for good homes in Kent

Post by Richard »

Just re-posting nemo's message from up above...

hi,
I need to rehome my girls, iv been keeping chickens for about 5 years now, but circumstances have changed and we will be moving soon and cant take them with us. we have 10, 5 ex bats and a mixture of other breeds. we love them lots and will be very sad to see them go. so i need to find them good loving homes. i live in margate so if anyone in the kent area can help, please get in touch.

thanks for reading
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome

LyndaStacey
Learner Laner

Re: Hens for good homes in Kent

Post by LyndaStacey »

Have you found a home for your girls yet. I have 1 cockerel and 1 hen left and he needs some company. Live near Sittingbourne.
Colin
Learner Laner

Post by Colin »

hello have been keeping chickens for 6 years I would be happy to take care of your chickens if they still need homes. just let me know

Colin

Folkestone
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Hi Colin,

Thanks for posting your interest.

I've just looked nemo up in the Members list and see she or he hasn't looked into Forum since 13th. June.

I'm afraid sometimes people do this and I'm sure you appreciate we can't monitor this sort of thing easily.

Annoys me when this happens.

Cheers and wishing you well.

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

Colin wrote:hello have been keeping chickens for 6 years I would be happy to take care of your chickens if they still need homes. just let me know

Colin

Folkestone

hi colin freshstartforhens have a rehoming in 7th sept if you need more hens and would consider ex battery hens ,just thought it was worth mentioning )t'
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx