FRESH START FOR HENS

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
aceface
Legendary Laner

FRESH START FOR HENS

Post by aceface »

Fresh Start for Hens has a rehoming day on the 7th September, reservations are open now ,these girls are looking for loving forever homes ,there are numerous collection points and any frequently asked questions regarding ex battery hens can be found on the website .

Please feel free to contact me via pm for more information or any queries you may have.

These little brown hens have great personalities and are a lovely addition to any existing flock you may have or great as a first time hen ,Fresh Start for Hens provide you with support throughout the rehoming procedure and the collection point co-ordinators will answer any questions you may have ,

Have a look around the website and consider providing a home for a little girl )t'
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx

aceface
Legendary Laner

Re: FRESH START FOR HENS

Post by aceface »

the closing date for reservations for these lovely little ladies for the the September 7th rehoming date is the 21st August ,hurry, hurry ,hurry and reserve these little girls and give them a loving forever home {hug}
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx