Chocolate wyandottes

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
chickenjo
Lively Laner

Chocolate wyandottes

Post by chickenjo »

Hi all,

I've got a friend with a pair of chocolate wyandottes he wants to sell on; he breeds wyandottes but not so interested in the chocolates now. He also has some young silver lace available I think too...

Let me know if you're interested and I can give you his contact details.

Thanks

Jo
1 tolerant husband, 2 lazy but crazy shibas (Dali and Yoshi), countless fish and shrimp and 3 (soon to be 4) cheerful chooks: Eleanor the prissy pekin, Anastasia the warbling wyandotte, and Georgiana the rock chick.

Rehomed after being reared as chicks: Ginger (he was actually a boy) and Marilyn who are now frolicking in someone else's garden!

Deeply missed are Eowyn and Arwen, the demanding but gorgeous ex-batts that thought they had the same rights as the dogs; Isabella the silkie beauty and Lizzie the elderly pekin I adopted with her hubby Henry, also passed.

chickenjo
Lively Laner

Re: Chocolate wyandottes

Post by chickenjo »

Is anyone able to offer these guys a home?

They're very beautiful. I only wish I could keep roosters!

Jo
1 tolerant husband, 2 lazy but crazy shibas (Dali and Yoshi), countless fish and shrimp and 3 (soon to be 4) cheerful chooks: Eleanor the prissy pekin, Anastasia the warbling wyandotte, and Georgiana the rock chick.

Rehomed after being reared as chicks: Ginger (he was actually a boy) and Marilyn who are now frolicking in someone else's garden!

Deeply missed are Eowyn and Arwen, the demanding but gorgeous ex-batts that thought they had the same rights as the dogs; Isabella the silkie beauty and Lizzie the elderly pekin I adopted with her hubby Henry, also passed.