Pekin and three Polish bantam cockerels needing new homes

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
Spikes Mum
Learner Laner

Pekin and three Polish bantam cockerels needing new homes

Post by Spikes Mum »

I have a beautiful Pekin bantam cockerel and three lovely Polish bantam cockerels who need new homes. Spike the Pekin is 10 months old and is a gold partridge colour. The Polish boys are eight months old. They are Creme Brûlée who is a buff lace, Vanilla Ice who is white crested and Teddy who is a gold laced.

All the boys are use to being handled. Unfortunately a new cockerel has moved into the area who now has crowing competitions with our boys. Our neighbours are complaining and we are worried they will go to the council to have them put down.

They are happy for us to keep the hens so we don't wish to upset them any more in case they want them destroyed as well.

We have advertised the boys on the internet however the people approaching us were very suspicious and I suspected they wanted them for cockerel fighting.

Please help us re-home these much loved pets.

Sorry having trouble posting the pictures.

jackian
Legendary Laner

Re: Pekin and three Polish bantam cockerels needing new home

Post by jackian »

I am sorry ,what a shame.I can't help as not allowed cockerels but you might get a bewtter response if you give your area .(no telephone number)
Good luck .
4 lovely girls~~ Clover, the oldie and top chick Bonnie second in command .new girls Bluebell and Blossom.
2 lovely new girls 19-01-2015~~ Chelsea and Ruby.
Eva , Florry , Poppy ,Annie and Rosie R.I.P
The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.” - unknown
perchy

Post by perchy »

Aww shame you have to re-home them, let's hope you get some positive news, welcome to the lane, and well done for being suspicious, there are some unscrupulous kinds out there!!
Spikes Mum
Learner Laner

Post by Spikes Mum »

Hi. Thank you for your messages.

I live in Orpington, which is South East London. My telephone number is ***** ******.

My husband and I are prepared to travel to rehouse the boys.

Mobile number removed to protect the innocent )t'
Dom
Spikes Mum
Learner Laner

Post by Spikes Mum »

The boys have all been re-homed. Many thanks to all you responded.