More free cockerels

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
Dippy Chick
Learner Laner

More free cockerels

Post by Dippy Chick »

I have 4 boys who need a new home .. and pretty fast cos my wonderful neighbours have complained to my local council as these guys crow in the daytime ... so .. I hope someone can offer them a place where they can roam and indulge their penchant for the ladies ...

They are ...
1 x Salmon Faverolle / 1 x Lavender Araucana / 1 x Cream Legbar / 1 x Lemon Pyle Brahma

All are in good health and gentle and friendly ... tame enough for cuddles and hand feeding .. well except Monty who, being an araucana does tend to be flighty ... they are last year's chicks so 10 to 11 months old and in full adult plumage. I do have pics but not sure how to post them I'm afraid.

I hope someone here will want one or even all of these lovely lads ...

I live in the South of Buckinghamshire and am happy to deliver a reasonable distance.

Thank you ...

Dippy Chick
Learner Laner

Re: More free cockerels

Post by Dippy Chick »

These boys are all now rehomed on a local farm so thanks for looking and enjoy the lovely weather :)
One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.

William Shakespeare
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Great news )t'
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
MissMintyMoo
Learner Laner

Post by MissMintyMoo »

I am not far from Bucks and also trying to rehome a cockerel, would you by chance know if the farm which took your birds would be interested in another?

Our cockerel has woke up the neighbours one too many times and we need to rehome him!