2 Girls free to good home

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
danny ringking
Lively Laner

2 Girls free to good home

Post by danny ringking »

1 black rock and one Rhode Island Red (I think), had these 2 girls a week after helping a friend out who didn't have time for them, I already have 8 girls and a couple of them are very small bantams, this is where I've had a problem, the black rock as bullied the two small ones terribly, I've been keeping them separate for a while but introduced them yesterday and found the 2 bantams cowering in a corner with the black rock standing over them, some would say I haven't given them enough time but I'm not prepared to put my bantams through that again, they were so scared and I'm worried that if I'm not around the outcome could be bad.
These 2 girls need to be in a flock with other standard sized hens who can look after themselves..
I'm in Leigh nr Wigan/Manchester..

Dan
What do you mean when you say you don't like eggs??? Whats not too like????

Chookaholic
Longlasting Laner

Re: 2 Girls free to good home

Post by Chookaholic »

Hello love: If things dont get easier give me a shout ok ....

Im in Warrington . you may have to bring them over as i cant drive due to having Epilepsy for years. I have 15 altogether I dont think 1 more will hurt . I also have bantams but they Peck my big girls out of the way as they were among the first i got )t'

Let me know how you get on and if youd like me to have the black rock or the rhode red or both ok : id be happy to help though Mr chookaholic will probably have me plucked and roasted he he

Lisa x
danny ringking
Lively Laner

Re: 2 Girls free to good home

Post by danny ringking »

Tx chick, I'm just seeing how things are over the weekend but if things don't improve I'll give u a shout..

Dan
What do you mean when you say you don't like eggs??? Whats not too like????