strictly 2018

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
sandy
Legendary Laner

strictly 2018

Post by sandy »

My goodness this must be the first year everyone is either very good or who are improving each week. I like the new section of free dancing too. As usual I didnt know half of the celebrities so I watched a programme Stacey Dooley investigates out of interest. My goodness what a really good reporter she is.
I know Ashley had not supposed to have had any ballroom experience but she did dance professioanlly which of course is showing as she is always top of the leader board
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Grannyof4
Legendary Laner

Re: strictly 2018

Post by Grannyof4 »

I love Stacey and I don't think I have seen such a good pairing for a long time. I was so sorry to see Ranj go last weekend as I don't think he deserved it.
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

So hard to guess it this year. All so good but I do like Stacey who as a non dancer is doing brilliantly well.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

hmmm another controversy about Danny and he was out! i def want Stacey to win but was very impressed with Lauren this week. Have to say Ashleys dance reminded me of the interlude dance in singing in the rain with Gene Kelly and Cyd Charisse ...remember all those french saloon dances that used to be on with the man flinging the sultry lady on the floor
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce

fabindia
Legendary Laner

Post by fabindia »

Hard to call this year, everyone left are good dancers. I can't see Kate or Graham going much further but after that they are all so good.

Watched Saturday night's show last night on catch-up and just down loaded the results show to watch to night.
Michael
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

So hard to predict this year as all are very good dancers. I must say that the professional dancers are so brilliant. They are much more theatrical than years ago when the ladies puff ball skirts hid everything that was happening.
I just wish that there was less hugging and cuddling while waiting for results.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

so it does not make a jot what scores you get it is only the viewers votes that count as why else would Ashley be in the dance off and not Lauren? poor Graham he didnt really stand a chance in the dance off bless him, he may not have been the best dancer but he was always very entertaining.

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hmmm i have just read Lauren gets the highest votes every week which is obviously why when she was at the bottom of the leader board she was still safe, interesting to see if Ashley is in the bottom two again this week as her comtemparies are very good also

Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Surely Stacey ?

Thing is Joe has over 6 million followers on social media !!

Richard )x( )x(
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
fabindia
Legendary Laner

Post by fabindia »

All four finalists were fabulous.

Worth winner as not a dancing competition as such, but rather an entertainment show where the public obviously thought the winner should be someone who was 'zero to hero'.
Michael