Last tango in Halifax

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
manda

Re: Last tango in Halifax

Post by manda »

Mrs B wrote:Its Anne Reid, I love her can't believe I missed it, I shall beat Beerless soundly for this {mr.angry} {mr.angry} {mr.angry} {mr.angry}

Here's the link to it on Y Tube Mrs B.....ir was a really good download
http://youtu.be/sLTmLUpntlM

You can still beat beerless but at least you won't miss out on it {hug}
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
Oheckitseck

Post by Oheckitseck »

aishakali wrote:We loved it too, so gently funny :-D I still see Derek Jacobi as "I Claudius" anyone remember that? so many years ago :?

Just in case you are interested the complete box set of I Claudius on Azamon for £ 12.75

)t' Eck
Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

manda wrote:Here's the link to it on Y Tube Mrs B.....ir was a really good download
http://youtu.be/sLTmLUpntlM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can still beat beerless but at least you won't miss out on it {hug}

I don't do downloads Manda, the dvd is released end December so I will buy that then it is something to look forward to after Christmas ....... and I think we all know who will be paying for it. )t'
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Oheckitseck wrote:
aishakali wrote:We loved it too, so gently funny :-D I still see Derek Jacobi as "I Claudius" anyone remember that? so many years ago :?

Just in case you are interested the complete box set of I Claudius on Azamon for £ 12.75

)t' Eck

Thanks Eck, that could make a nice Xmas present for him indoors. We both loved the show so would enjoy it )t'
LYN
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

I have just caught up on "Last Tango - what a lovely programme it was! I thoroughly enjoyed it & am really looking forward to the rest of them.
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

I was right I said you would all enjoy it )t'
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
davina112
Legendary Laner

Post by davina112 »

I watched it last night and thoroughly enjoyed it, looking forward to the next episode :-D
[center][/center]Davina
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Brilliant stuff isn't it - no blood and gore, traditional British type story, plus....

there's hope for me yet :-D :-D

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Mercedes
Legendary Laner

Post by Mercedes »

I recorded it at the same time as I watched it, just in case I managed to forget to watch it. Then I deleted it, decided afterwards that I wanted to watch it again, so 'recovered' it. The joys of TIVO )t'
Lyn

Post by Mrs B »

I am watching it on some ithingy, are you lot trying to kill me? My blood pressure through the roof shouting at the ex husbands in it.
Mercedes
Legendary Laner

Post by Mercedes »

Mrs B wrote:I am watching it on some ithingy, are you lot trying to kill me? My blood pressure through the roof shouting at the ex husbands in it.

The one who left the daughter and came back? Considering the daughter seemed to have swapped sides and had a nice home with a good job, her kids and mother all nearby you would have thought she could have coped quite nicely without him :?
Lyn

Post by Mrs B »

Mercedes wrote:The one who left the daughter and came back? Considering the daughter seemed to have swapped sides and had a nice home with a good job, her kids and mother all nearby you would have thought she could have coped quite nicely without him :?

That is the one, I now have a sore throat from screaming at the tv, well laptop not tv.

I hope you all spotted the chickens on the farm. >ch<
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

Can I just remind you it is a drama not a documentary , don't get so involved you soppy sausages {rofwl}
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

I watched it on iplayer, too and enjoyed it.

I'm with Mrs B - why on earth would the daughter let the ex husband back? He seemed like a wet weekend, and an unfaithful one, at that. }hairout{
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
Luna
Longlasting Laner

Post by Luna »

I watched the first 2 episodes on iplayer yesterday. What a fantastic drama and brilliantly acted )t'

Had to smile when I saw the chickens free ranging round the farm - thought of 'you lot' immediately as I do everytime I see chickens. {hug}
Jo x
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."
Atticus Finch in 'To Kill a Mockingbird' by Harper Lee