Post by Sunny B »

Am I the only one that watched it? :?

I thought the shadow group were just superb )app(
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
paddy graham
Legendary Laner

Re: Britain's Got Talent 2013

Post by paddy graham »

They were really good,even though you could work out were it was heading,the finish was brilliant.
And the girl that was so unsure of herself and she looked as though she had a very low self esteem,just the way she was with her hands and arms when they were judging her,I really felt for her.Not the young one but the one at the end.
When Irish eyes are smiling,they are usually up to mischief.
tamk23
Legendary Laner

Post by tamk23 »

I watched it and I must confess the shadow dancers and the singer with no confidence did make me {cry}

David Walliams has me in stitches, you can't help but laugh at him.
Tammy xxx

Mum to two girls Violet and Iris and Hubby! 7 chickens, Easter, Bunny, Daisy, Tulip, Primrose, Buttercup, Snowdrop, 2 silkie chicks Teddy & Rainbow. 1 cat, Gromit. 2 gerbils cheese and onion, 2 guinea pigs Bangers & Mash and my Min Pin puppy Betty. RIP my little Casserole, Hotpot & Stew x Goodnight to my wonderful cat Chance and my wonderful dog Hamish xx
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

We caught bits of it yesterday, the shadow group were fabulous :-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

I loved the Gospel Choir. There's a bit of a hoo haa this morning about the shadow group. Its called Britain's got Talent and they are from abroad.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Yeah they're from Hungary if I remember rightly.

But still they were very very good we thought. We both had {cry} with the music and they way it was all done.
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
grandmaeileen
Longlasting Laner

Post by grandmaeileen »

Thought it was brilliant, and we also had tears in our eyes at the shadow group. The two girl singers were fab,
Mother of two, stepmum to two, all grown up and flown the nest. Grandma to Lucy, who's 12 and is my best friend. Two dogs, 6 Gingernut Rangers, and one lovely hubby!

R.I.P. Queenie, Missy,little hen and Edna
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

You may well be surprised to learn that I did not watch this particular program; never fear I fully expect every aspect of life to be overwhelmed with a tidal wave of media narrative about well-rehearsed falling-outs between the judges and pre-ordained shock decisions; we may even be lucky and have entire sections of the new devoted to speculation about the circus.
Bah Humbug
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

saint-spoon wrote:You may well be surprised to learn that I did not watch this particular program; never fear I fully expect every aspect of life to be overwhelmed with a tidal wave of media narrative about well-rehearsed falling-outs between the judges and pre-ordained shock decisions; we may even be lucky and have entire sections of the new devoted to speculation about the circus.

{rofwl} you're making me giggle naughty MrSpoon and it hurts my bruised ribs {rofwl}

The shadow dancers/group are well worth a look I must say though )t'
Bev x

Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Bev x

Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

Bev, I just watched it again and it still made me cry the second time! {cry}

And I must admit I cried as the girl with no confidence showed how good she was, too.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Awww I didn't dare watch it again Sunny {cry}

Which was the girl with no confidence, was it the one who took a while to get going?
Bev x

Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

The very last one to perform. I didn't think she'd even be able to start singing, to be honest.
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

I thought it was a great show. I also loved the very unique silouette group and found the story really touching.
I can't remember her name, and should, but the last singer had such a special quality to her voice. I'm sure that when she gets a bit more used to singing in public and gains confidence, she will get better and better. A beautiful girl as well.
Can't wait for next week.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Perhaps I wasn't in a very responsive mood last night but did anybody else find BGT boring last night. They went on and on about guitars and then a bloke came on and they really went over the top about him. Personally I didn't like him.
Also I thought it was wrong at 7pm to show that martial arts bloke pouring hot wax over his face. Didn't think anybody was really outstanding last night. The girl with a rapper and 2 other blokes was good, but on the whole I found it quite boring. Rant over.