Paul OGrady

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
Maggie1

Re: Paul OGrady

Post by Maggie1 »

I just watched it to see how Paul was but can't stand it for longer. Hopefully he'll be back Monday.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Wishing Paul all the best with his recovery {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Maggie1 wrote:The only thing I hope is he doesn't go back to having the same old guests Cilla Black, Jackie Collins etc.

Pauls back tonight but I spoke to soon blooming Jackie Collins is on AGAIN tonight
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Oh wow, he's done fab to be back so soon {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Just seen Brendan O Carroll (Mrs Brown's boys) on tonight. That man makes me scream with laughter. Really cheered me up.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Maggie1 wrote:Just seen Brendan O Carroll (Mrs Brown's boys) on tonight. That man makes me scream with laughter. Really cheered me up.

It did me too Maggie, was howling with laughter {rofwl}

I see Boy George is on tonight +f+ {hug}
Bev x

Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Oh good I like him to
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Me too, have loved him since being a teen {hug}

Have seen him live several times and he's just brilliant, either on his own or with Culture Club. Oooh and I saw Taboo a few times too :-D

I met him once {hug&kiss}
Bev x

Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

I used to hear him on the radio as it was when the kids was growing up even though they wasn't into his music.
My growing up was early 60's and used to go on Hastings pier every Saturday to see all the groups. A lot of them still going.
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Maggie1 wrote:
Maggie1 wrote:The only thing I hope is he doesn't go back to having the same old guests Cilla Black, Jackie Collins etc.

Pauls back tonight but I spoke to soon blooming Jackie Collins is on AGAIN tonight

God and now Cilla Black is on again
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Well Paul said it all tonight to Kimberley Walsh when he said this is the 9th time you've been on this settee. Just get some new guests.
julie62
Legendary Laner

Post by julie62 »

Maggie - Brendan O'Carroll was hilarious - I doubt they'll have him on live again though - turning the air blue. It was hilarious though - laughed out loud when he said to Paul "I thought you were dead"
Julie

“cockerels may crow but it's the hen that lays the egg."
Maggie1

Post by Maggie1 »

Len Goodman from Strictly is on tonight. He's so funny
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

I think Paul would make a fab presenter on Strictly :-D :-D

We love Len here too {hug}
Bev x