Crimson Field

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Crimson Field

Post by kate egg »

Sad that this good quality drama has finished, anyone know anything else coming up of a similar type to look out for? I cannot seem to get into Police / Detective / Thriller type programmes and these seem to dominate the scedules.....
saint-spoon

Re: Crimson Field

Post by saint-spoon »

I enjoyed it as well (although I missed the first episode due to being away with work), not sure what is coming up soon but I bet that we see another series of this; very well made and enjkoyable viewing.
Bah Humbug
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

I hope so too, although I read somewhere that the Beeb weren't planning another series, it would be a shame.

I almost didn't bother watching again after the first episode, they obviously wanted to set the scene and introduce all the characters and it seemed a bit messy, got much better afterwards though....
fabindia
Legendary Laner

Post by fabindia »

We watched it and was ok I guess. I thought the theme was great, very evocative. On the whole, I thought it was rather sanitised. I am sure that things were well organised but I am also sure things were far more horrific than the beeb really wants to show on a Sunday night.
Michael