Who Are These On Strictly ?

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
urbanchicks
Longlasting Laner

Who Are These On Strictly ?

Post by urbanchicks »

I don't know about you but I don't know any of these so called personalities on this programme not as good as it used to be sadly.

Maggie
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Re: Who Are These On Strictly ?

Post by mrs boodles »

I don't know who most of them are but enjoying it already.
Grannyof4
Legendary Laner

Post by Grannyof4 »

Really.....or does this mean I must be a sad person to know all but one.....Scott Mills the radio DJ as I am not an avid radio listener.
tosca100
Lively Laner

Post by tosca100 »

Well there are three pop singers which will automatically rule out the (possibly older) watchers who don't like pop, but they are all very successful. as is the wildlife chap. There is an obligatory soap star, so if you don't watch Eastenders you won't know him, I don't. Andy Murray's Mum, not exactly a celeb. A judge on Masterchef, very well known. A rugby star, successful but I don't watch rugby. Caroline Flack, another one for the youngsters into pop, used to date a teenage pop superstar. Never heard of the young DJ either.The required larger lady is a Big Brother winner and now does something on This Morning. Errrmmmm....ah yes, someone from Casualty, been a main character for years. A chap who does a popular antique show. Someone from TOWIE, successfull but not my thing. Anfinally the wife of the chap who is the massively successful Mrs Brown, who plays the daughter.

What I am getting at is it depends what you watch. All the introductions explained who was who. Here we don't know DJs, sporty people, most reality shows, soaps or pop singers. But we both watch different shows so know quite a few between us.

It doesn't bother me if I know them or not. I watch it as I love to watch dancing and the progress each makes, whoever they might be. And the pro dances are often amazing.
Because my memory is not brilliant......http://debrazzaman.blogspot.com/
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Saw it for the first time tonight but have to say well done BBC for putting on Top Hat recently and Thats Entertainment today, now thats some dancing )like(
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/