Lost honour of C J

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
sandy
Legendary Laner

Lost honour of C J

Post by sandy »

Did anyone see this last week? I am afraid I was one of the locals who decided he was obviously the culprit after reading what his neighbours said about him :oops: So on hearsay and appearance I absolutely made the wrong decision. I keep thinking what if Taback hadnt phoned the police to add more false evidence against him what would have happened? I kept thinking in the police interviews if this had been Law and Order the lawyer would have siad no proof? Ok we are going until you have some
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
p.penn

Re: Lost honour of C J

Post by p.penn »

I thought this was an amazing production, and remembered the case shortly after it began.

It is most people's worst nightmare, isn't it? I can't begin to imagine how he must have felt, although if the drama was quite true to life, the trauma of his arrest and defamation, appeared to be the catalyst for a fuller life for him.

The acting was extraordinary - took my breath away. Well done ITV!
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Re: Lost honour of C J

Post by jemberelli »

What a fantastic two-parter that was! As you say Helen, well-acted & thoroughly worth the watch.
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell