Sharks

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
sandy
Legendary Laner

Sharks

Post by sandy »

Just seen a fascinating programme narrated by David Attenborough about 'unknown sharks' deep deep in the ocean in Japan. What a beauty the megamouth shark was, serene and majestic
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
juilly
Lively Laner

Re: Sharks

Post by juilly »

I love all things David Attenborough, I find all his programs so interesting and his voice is so lulling that quite often I'll put old ones on the tv if i want a little nap and will drift straight off!
proud new mummy to Dolly, Molly, Hetty, Betty and Holly (who accidentally jumped into the box!) :)
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

It surprised me the other week that the Obama family love him, watch all his roam mes.
He recently visited them I think.

These programmes show how much we don't know

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

I to, love all things by Sir David; the greatest natural history educator for several generations without a doubt. I loved the sharks one, completely brilliant, it is just a pity that so many species are now on the brink due to the finning industry which is stripping the seas of these varied and magnificent creatures at an alarming rate.
Bah Humbug