CBB?

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: CBB?

Post by sandy »

Dear me so Gemma, Danielle and Steph have made up, Dani was quite right the game has beeb being played as BB expects it to be. Well I hate the blow ups have to say looking forward to the next one. What on earth was Tiffany telling Darren all that guff for?
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Danielle I think was genuine, Gemma was just copying her & didn't mean a word of it. Her whole life is scripted reality and drama! As for Tiffany, I think she was going for an Oscar! The centre of attention had moved to Dani, Steph & GC so she had to do something to get the camera back on her. She was playing a simpering fool! }hairout{ #stillteamjohn
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Well I have guessed all the evictees so far so my next prediction is going to be Dani.
As for tonights task I am sure from the look on Gemma's face she knew they were all doing a task. Good job its nearly over now getting slightly bored, I think 3 weeks is long enough. Would like Scotty to win now I think.
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce

jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Yes it's getting a bit much now! I agree that Gemma knew what was going on but she was blooming rude in the diary room, not grateful at all! I really want her to go - vile!
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

I was convinced Dani would go last night but so glad it was Gemma. I just chuckled at her interview with Emma she really does live in Gemma world dosen't she? I wish I had a pound for everytime she said Do you know what, I would be well minted. Cannot believe she cannot wait to get back to work, work? Didn't think she knew the meaning of the word!

jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

I am delighted that she has gone! I had to rein myself in during her interview - not just the 'do you know what's but also the constant name using - Emma, Emma, Emma! Raaarrrrrrrr!! Vain, selfish, ignorant and self-obsessed, hunting more fame for doing nothing, ridiculous woman!
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Off work today so saw Loosewoman Gemma was just not fooling me yet again, too upset to discuss her love life, apparently she is single again.
Not a good ploy by BB tonight, think it would have been far more fun and interesting if they had had Darren and Dani going beserk instead.

jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Yes, just raking up the same old stuff to cause mayhem! I actually think Tiff or Scotty are going to win but I'm really liking Darren now - just seems like a lovely guy. John's hissy fit yesterday made me think a bit less of him...
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Okay Scotty T was very good but I did feel in the end Darren would have appreciated the win far more. Thank goodness it is over now I can catchup on all the 9.00pm programmes I have missed. Please C5 only 3 weeks for celebs next time

jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Yes, I think Darren did very well and changed so many people's perceptions of him, myself included!