I'm a celebrity

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: I'm a celebrity

Post by sandy »

So peace reigned for a day and then off she went again! I dont think there is anyway Lady C will get voted out as she is just so unpredictactable. But so nasty, what a shame
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

She really is vile }hairout{
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Post by KathJ »

She calls herself a lady - she was only married for a few months in the 70's I think! She's got a vicious mouth on her, if I was one of her children I'd be so ashamed but maybe they're used to it. I felt so sorry for Tony Hadley >dum<
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Sad Chris is out, he certainly was entertaining. But can't beleive his wife was moaning can't ITV afford an umbrella yike* Wasn't seeing her husband and knowing she was going back to a 6 star hotel compensate for getting a bit wet!
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce

Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Well Lady C was a man once :-D

I'd like Keiran to win. He only accepted going on if all his pay was paid to his chosen charity - something to do with Still birth.

So good for him with that anyway. Ex-Premiership Footballer so probably not short of a bob or two.

Richard )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Richard

Post by Richard »

I guess it takes the edge of the bad and sad news, but when Radio 4 News informs us that Lady C has 'retired' from the programme, it must be popular !!

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

Richard wrote:Well Lady C was a man once :-D

I'd like Keiran to win. He only accepted going on if all his pay was paid to his chosen charity - something to do with Still birth.

So good for him with that anyway. Ex-Premiership Footballer so probably not short of a bob or two.

Richard )t'

What a lovely thing to do! He does come across as a genuinely nice bloke )t'
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
Richard

Post by Richard »

Duncan's giving all his money to charity as well...he's funding 100 operations for African children (cleft lip)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/im-celebrity-star-duncan-bannatyne-6817523

Richard )t'
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Nice to see Vicky win although at the end I was routing for Fearne but I do wish they would stop eating live creatures! Not nice for the contestant or the creature. Think 3 weeks is long enough for it to be on but looking forward to the wrap party on wednesday

Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

I really liked Vicky so glad she won )like(

But all respect to Fearne - I think she had the two worst trials of the series and I can't believe she managed to do them!
Lucy x

p.penn

Post by p.penn »

I liked Vicky and Fearne, but leaned more towards Fearne at the end because of her tenacity in the trials.

Have to admit that I felt somewhat morally uncomfortable with the eating of the live spider. It seemed a bit barbaric to me. :?
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Post by KathJ »

I'm a bit fed up with the eating trials too, they just seem so pointless and we've seen it so many times now! I much prefer to see them doing something more competitive like the advent calendar that Vicky did and I love the 'Celebrity Slip and Slide' as Fearn calls it! I'm looking forward to Wednesday's too )like(
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx
Richard

Post by Richard »

I recall the national hue and cry when Freddie Starr was alleged to have swallowed a live goldfish, the country went mad.

Doesn't add up does it!

Richard )t'
nicklincs
Lively Laner

Post by nicklincs »

Glad Vicky won, but thought Ferne also deserved to win. Was nice to see the real Ferne, she is quite different in TOWIE.
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

I'm glad Vicky won. I have to confess, never having watched Geordie Shore or TOWIE, I had prejudged both girls which I am not proud of! Both of them did themselves proud and changed a lot of people's preconceived ideas of what they were like. Vicky edged it for me with her humour and her personality (plus I'm a north-easterner myself!).
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell