Best xmas period tv

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
sandy
Legendary Laner

Best xmas period tv

Post by sandy »

Without a doubt Snow Chick, so adorably cute and thankyou so much to the film makers not showing us skewers and petrels picking off the chicks, allowing a returning mum to get away from the seal and a father finally making it up on the ice. Yes we now the perils penguins face but thankyou so much for allowing us to enjoy the programme without the usual sadness. My goodness what a hard life penguins endure, I wonder why they are not lining up to escape to a wildlife park!
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Re: Best xmas period tv

Post by KathJ »

Caught up with this last night, what an amazing programme )like( Admittedly if showed the nicer side of being a penguin but did show how hard their lives are and how amazing is nature!! I wonder how many hours of filming went into that one hour programme?
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx
sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: Best xmas period tv

Post by sandy »

KathJ one year went into the filming, whoa what patience. Hope they had their long johns with them {rofwl}
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/