Alan Rickman!

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Alan Rickman!

Post by KathJ »

So sad to hear about the death of Alan Rickman yesterday. It seems to be a sad time at the moment for loses in the film and music world. I wouldn't say I was a massive fan but I loved him in Truly, Madly, Deeply! and also Love Actually. {cry}
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Re: Alan Rickman!

Post by albertajune »

Yes Kath a sad time in the entertainment industry. A few recently and all seem to be to cancer and in their late 60's. Like you, not a massive fan but loved by many. RIP
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

It has been an awful week {cry} I saw a tweet that said something along the lines of 'quickly, get Sir Ian McKellan and Patrick Stewart and wrap them in cotton wool'! 69 is the new 27...
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

So christmas is permantely cancelled {cry} I loved his films, if he hadn't been in Prince of Thieves it would have been rubbish. I particularly enjoyed him as Hans Gruber and Snape but my favourite has to be Galaxy Quest. He could turn his hand to any genre, we saw him in Tango at the end of Winter on stage in London in the early nighties. Now we have had the three (Lemmy,David and Alan) please no more.
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/