Planet Earth II with David Attenborough

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
Trev62
Legendary Laner

Planet Earth II with David Attenborough

Post by Trev62 »

Thoroughly enjoyed watching this tonight some of the scenes were fantastic especially the one with the newly hatched marine iguanas having to run the gauntlet of the camouflaged racer snakes in order to reach the shoreline to survive. I was cheering the little chaps on in the hope they would hear and run faster so as to make the perilous journey safely!!!!
"Not all those who wander are lost"
saint-spoon

Re: Planet Earth II with David Attenborough

Post by saint-spoon »

I do like Sir David and the stuff that he is involved in but I feel that the new series is covering old ground to show off technology. He did a deep sea thing recently which was very good. As much as I enjoyed the program there wasn’t much there that hasn’t already been covered many times before with older technology. I shall watch the whole series though.
Bah Humbug
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Post by lancashire lass »

Maybe the new technology is to attract a younger generation? It's easy to forget time marches on and viewing preferences these days are much more selective.
fabindia
Legendary Laner

Post by fabindia »

We managed to download the cities episode on Sunday. Lots of stuff from here in India. I see monkeys often on my early morning run and we have crocodiles in the river just a couple of kilometres our apartment virtually the middle of city.

We are hoping to get to see the Asiatic lions just south of where we are based. Maybe we will plan a trip early April.
Michael
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

the cities episode was the best of the series in my humble opinion.
Bah Humbug