Dr Foster

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
sandy
Legendary Laner

Dr Foster

Post by sandy »

Is it me?
Everyone I know loves this programme, they rave on and on about on and I mean everyone!I tried the first 2 episodes, bored…you cant be bored I was advised so watched the next one! Yes I am bored, dont care about any of the nasty characters, didnt care for the storyline…hmmm
am I alone in this?
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Re: Dr Foster

Post by KathJ »

Well I haven't watched it but I did catch about 10 minutes I think it was last week. I know it's not much to go on but to be honest I was glad I hadn't wasted my time watching any more as it really didn't appeal to me at all >dum<
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx
kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

I enjoyed the first series but I'm finding this one a bit cringy. I prefer to record it then watch it so I can fast forward over the embarrassingly childish behaviour bits.
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

I did enjoy the first series but this one has left me cold. Not watching any more.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.