Escape To The Chateau DIY

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Escape To The Chateau DIY

Post by KathJ »

Is anyone watching this? It's on everyday around 4ish I think. We have to record it as we're at work so we're loads behind but it's really eye opening. There are some really mad/brave people with some lovely chateau's but boy it doesn't look like it's the easy life. Dick and Angel are there with a helping hand and lots of inspiration, what a great couple they are )like(
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Re: Escape To The Chateau DIY

Post by Gwenoakes »

Is this a repeat, as I remember watching this some time ago and it was on about 8 ish in the evening then?
Angel has some fantastic ideas, especially the wallpapering in one room with different sorts of wallpaper she found cut into diamond shapes, absolutely brilliant. She is a very clever lady that always seems to think outside the box.
Her other half Richard is brilliant too, sorry cannot be sure that is correct name.
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Post by KathJ »

No it's not a repeat. It's a new series where they're helping other Brits who's bought Chateau's in France.
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

I watch the show with great enthusiasm. Also on their Facebook page. This week is the final one in the series.
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

LAST Escape to the Chateau DIY today.