i'm a celeb

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
sandy
Legendary Laner

i'm a celeb

Post by sandy »

looks like the third year running everyone is getting on, bet the producers are not happy with that. i like it when they all get on and am loving Harry's stories.
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Re: i'm a celeb

Post by albertajune »

This is the first year that I have ever watched it. It does show celebs in a new light which is good, however I can't understand why they have to do such revolting things. This might stop me watching if things get worse. Shut my eyes at times last evening. I can understand having to eat wichety grubs as this is something that the aboriginal people did and considered them a treat. Why a mouthful of worms or cockroaches!! I know from experience how much the ants bite so wish they weren't used as could cause real distress. The trials are beyond anything that anyone in the bush would have to do. I will watch for a bit longer as it is nice to see the people in their true light.
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: i'm a celeb

Post by sandy »

Its so nice that for the third ear running everyone is nice and no nastiness. I dont watch the eating trials they are gross but i do enjoy the rest. Wanted Anne to win but shes just been voted out, which seems t have really pleased her so Harry now i reckon
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/