Free stuff by magic

Thrifty tips, ideas, news & experiences on anything around the home to shopping to re-cycling etc.
Evie
Lively Laner

Free stuff by magic

Post by Evie »

Has anyone wished for something and its appeared as if by magic.
I was given a book called "cosmic ordering", for a birthday present. After reading it ,I put it to the test, for a laugh ,I had nothing to lose but hopefully a lot to gain.
The principles within the book dictate that everything your heart desires can be ordered into your life just by asking for it.
I know this might sound crazy but it really does work.
I will tell you about two recent examples.

I wanted a set of two whiskey glasses but didn't want to pay out too much for them, as is my way,so I thought the next time I was visiting our car booty I would make a point of looking out for some.I had forgotten to look for any until we were half way round, so I started looking but couldnt find any that I liked or afford.
I had a very clear picture in my mind as to the type I wanted.
I was quite disappointed with myself that I had forgotten to look sooner. We were stood by one of the bins, debating whether to go round again. which would have been pointless as most of the stall holders had packed up by now .when a man came and put a box down by my feet, as the bin was full.Being nosey ,I had to have a look and couldnt believe my eyes. Two perfect cut lead crystal whiskey glasses, brand new, still in their box .I thought it was a joke.
They were exactly what I wanted.
Perfect free stuff as if by magic.

I tried it again a few days later whilst walking through the new forest.
I thought I would quite like a walking stick !!!
And yes you've quessed right. By my feet in a bush ,there it was, a bit worse for wear as it had been there for some time but a walking stick non the less.
I have tried this form of asking for stuff lots, too many to mention,
It always works as if by magic.
Has anyone else read the same book or had similar experieces of finding exactly what you were looking for without having to buy it from the shops.
Love to hear from you
rachell24
Lively Laner

Post by rachell24 »

Isnt this what Noel Edmunds was talking about and everyone thought he was bonkers?

Sounds great to me though!

Can you cosmic order a big house in the country with loads of land, or is there a price limit? )j;

Rachel
lou
Legendary Laner

Post by lou »

And one of those for me too.......

Or do you think it might be a bit big to find at our feet Rachell? Loved reading that post though!!
"Happiness is making the most of what you have."
Evie
Lively Laner

cosmic ordering

Post by Evie »

Yes you are right it is the same as what Noel Edmonds believes but a different author.
I dont believe there are any limits to what can be ordered but try small things first and then watch your feet.
Several friends of mine thought I was bonkers too but tried it just to amuse me .However they dont think that anymore as it worked for them to their amazement.
As I said nothing to lose but everything to gain.
rachell24
Lively Laner

Post by rachell24 »

I'll have to cosmic order lots of money then to find at my feet.

How long do you have to wait and is there a special way to ask? Im going to try it (not the money, I wont be greedy to start off with or it might turn out to be like that story where the wife keeps sending the poor old fisherman off to get more and more things and in the end gets it all taken away)

I googled Noel Edmunds after I read your post and his way was writing it down, and he asked for success again, a nice house in the sun and two other things which he wouldnt tell the telegraph, although Im sure I read somewhere it was the lady who left her husband for him.

Has it worked for everyone you have told Evie?

Rachel
heebiejeebie
Lively Laner

Post by heebiejeebie »

I'll do the control experiment - I'll watch out for stuff without "cosmic ordering" anything.

(yes, I declare myself to be of the "it's all b******s" persuasion but my mind isn't completely closed)
There's no cure for stupidity.
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

Does it work in the negative as well, can you wish for stuff not to appear at your feet? Tax demands spring to mind.

)de:
Bah Humbug
chucky egg
Longlasting Laner

Post by chucky egg »

or the leccy bill :-D :-D :-D
what an interesting post. Will look out to see if anyone else has tried this.
You can give healing with a hug or a thought so why not? Isn't the buddhist faith of a similar sort? You ask for something and get it...
Chucky Egg
Evie
Lively Laner

Yes it has worked

Post by Evie »

Hello Rachel.
Yes it has worked for everyone I have told.
We had a lodger who had just relocated to our home town.
He hated his job and wanted to find a better way of life.
He is now a property millionaire with several houses, a speed boat and a brand new car.
He had a very clear vision of what he wanted but didnt know how to get it.
We explained the prinicpals of cosmic ordering to him and he started of by asking for small things.(he was very skepitcal at first and thought he was living with 2 nutters)
But it wasnt long before things started happening for him.( 3 months and he was well on his way)
There is a dvd called ''THE SECRET'' that you can download for free which will explain this much better then I can.
Its the simple old saying IF YOU DONT ASK YOU DONT GET.
I didnt write the blog to go on about cosmic ordering, I wrote it because I love getting free stuff and just wanted to share.
I would be happy to talk privately about this with you Rachel if your interested .
I would love to hear how you get on.
With your positive mental attitude you will succeed.
Evie
Evie
Lively Laner

Tax bill

Post by Evie »

Why would anyone want to order tax bills or anything negative into their lives.
Tax bills will come anyway they are 1 of 2 things that nobody can avoid.
Better to create the means to pay them lol.
rachell24
Lively Laner

Post by rachell24 »

Ive asked for something I lost over 17yrs ago, do you think it will work on something like that or does it have to be something Ive never had?

Thats amazing about your lodger. I bet hes sooooooooo please he moved in with you.

What if Im not looking at my feet when its there and I miss it?! :shock: Its only small what Ive asked for, not telling you what it is as you will not believe how I could have been so careless. It was an 18th present from my Dad and he still dosnt know Ive mislaid it. Will tell you though if it does find its way back to me.

Rachel
Speckledhen
Lively Laner

Post by Speckledhen »

I think I read a newspaper article about this earlier this year (may have been to do wtih Noel Edmonds). Anyway I remember thinking "Yeah, like that's going to work!!" But I think after reading this thread that I might give it a try. Assuming it works Iwill gradually build myself up to the house in Dorset that I've wanted since I was a kid!

Michele
In a perfect world every dog would have a home, and every home would have a dog - Anon.
heebiejeebie
Lively Laner

Post by heebiejeebie »

so far I have found without asking: free sharp sand
There's no cure for stupidity.
rachell24
Lively Laner

Post by rachell24 »

still waiting............
Evie
Lively Laner

sharp sand

Post by Evie »

Congratulations on your sharp sand.
Did you want the sand? If you did, then you DID order it subconsciously LOL
Maybe if your that good you should try it consciously.
If you get stuff you dont want by NOT thinking about it then imagine the stuff you could get that you want by conscious thought.